Everything is branding
Given that every interaction with your business builds your brand, most design projects count as Branding. Even if you ‘just want a quick flyer for a special offer’, it should still represent your brand values (and if you’re not sure what they are, we can work on that).
Annual Reports and Brochures
Advertising – print and online
Bus shelters and billboard posters.
Presentations and pitch documents
Event and exhibition promotion and collateral
Image correction and patching
Web file creation including animated gifs
The price of a project should relate to the value it brings. You don’t need to over-invest in a poster for a quiz night but you should invest in the projects that add value to your business.
Every project is different but here are a few example prices.
- First round options
- Favourite developed with fonts and colours
- Print and online files created
- Basic brandsheet
- Stand design
- Online promotion graphics
- Give aways
- Brief and format discussions
- Cover design options
- Page layout designs
- Artwork and file preparation for print or online
- Social media profiles and headers
- Social media and Google ad campaigns
- Animated Gifs
- Campaign specific landing pages