Most of my design projects come under Branding. Even if you ‘just want a quick flyer for a special offer’, it should still represent your brand values (and if you’re not sure what they are, we can work on that).
I can help with logo design, brand guidelines, stationery, packaging, annual reports, brochures, flyers, posters, event and exhibition promotion and collateral, presentations and pitch documents. Also advertising including press, online, billboards, bus shelters, building wraps, ambient street art and adbikes. I’ve also made bespoke cards and gifts to celebrate an old client or get your foot in the door with a new one.
My photoshop projects include extending backgrounds (often for awkward online formats), image and colour correction, image creation, comping, web files, mock-ups, and professional headshots (in collaboration with VMheadshots).
The price of a project should relate to the value it brings. You don’t need to over-invest in a poster for a quiz night but you should invest in the projects that add value to your business. Every project is different but here are a few example prices.
- Retouch one image from £30.
- Posters/flyers from £120. Print quotes added separately.
- Online 3 frame header banner gifs from £180.
- Logo design from £300 includes a set of artwork files for print and online.
- Pull-up banners from £320 (including eco-friendly bamboo banner).
- Pitch/presentation document (pdf) from £250 (based on 24 pages and does not include any infographic creation).
- Exhibition package from £575 (basic price includes a pull-up banner and 250 flyers. Bigger stands and other giveaways can be quoted for).
- Annual reports from £650 (based on 24 pages and not including print).
- Local ad campaign from £900 (includes copywriting but does not include media costs).
- Hourly rate £60
- Half day £200
- Full day £380